Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Beware of the Dog!

Good morning!
 
I've another little plaque to share with you today:
 

I had already made a couple of plaques using Tarzan the cat from Eat Cake Graphics back in March (you can read my post here) and I wanted to make a couple of them with a dog.
 
I chose Callie's Looking Down: not that it's a dog to be afraid of but it looks so nice that I had to have it!
 
Isn't it cute? I imagine it's looking at some bones!
 
You can find Callie in several stamps here in Eat Cake Graphics shop.
 
I'd like to enter my creations into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Well these are very cute Monica! Some dog lover is going to be tickled to get one! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tags! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Jackie ~
    Love to Create Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...fab project. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty plaques, well done! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete