Sunday, August 3, 2014

Christmas card Challenges # 36 - Embellish It!

We have a great theme to follow this week for our Christmas Card Challenge: Embellishments!!
 
I LOVE to have reasons to add embellies on my cards!
Well, I actually always add some but if I'm told to do that I'm more than happy!
 
This week we ask you to use two types of embellishments and I chose two of my fav: buttons and rhinestones!
 
It's always difficult to part with my buttons, especially my tiny ones but they were perfect for this card and I added them.
 
The digi is Girl with Lantern from LeeHIllustrations: I colored her with Copics and lots of glitter for the fur in her hat, coat and, of course, boots!
 
Have a look at all the beautiful creations from the DT here on the challenge blog or check their personal blogs:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 

7 comments:

  1. Aw. This came out so sweet. The papers are perfect for her.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so so cute loving the hat hun - thanks for playing along at Completely Christmas hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawwww this is adorable, I love the super sweet image and I love the colours too!
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your super creation for my CHNC challenge extra for August and my Patterned Paper August challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete