We have a great theme to follow this week for our Christmas Card Challenge: Embellishments!!
I LOVE to have reasons to add embellies on my cards!
Well, I actually always add some but if I'm told to do that I'm more than happy!
This week we ask you to use two types of embellishments and I chose two of my fav: buttons and rhinestones!
It's always difficult to part with my buttons, especially my tiny ones but they were perfect for this card and I added them.
The digi is Girl with Lantern from LeeHIllustrations: I colored her with Copics and lots of glitter for the fur in her hat, coat and, of course, boots!
Have a look at all the beautiful creations from the DT here on the challenge blog or check their personal blogs:
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Christmas cards All Year 'Round August Challenge: Sparkle & Shine
Completely Christmas Challenge # 23: Anything Goes
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August: Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew Challenge # 67: Christmas
Winter Wonderland August Challenge: Anything Goes

Aw. This came out so sweet. The papers are perfect for her.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Mari
Ah so so cute loving the hat hun - thanks for playing along at Completely Christmas hugs Judith xxx
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT
ReplyDeleteAawwww this is adorable, I love the super sweet image and I love the colours too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
Kelly.x
Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
ReplyDeleteDeborah A
Thank you for sharing your super creation for my CHNC challenge extra for August and my Patterned Paper August challenge - hope to see you again soon x
ReplyDelete