Sunday, June 21, 2015

Christmas Card Challenge # 29 - Inspiration Photo.

This week we have a yummy Christmas photo to inspire you here at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
 
Red and white cookies!

 
Which I translated into this card:

 
My image is a freebie from Dearie Dolls, colored with Copics and mounted on a paper from DCWV.
 
As usual, I suggest to visit our Challenge blog to read all details for this challenge and see the wonderful projects from our DT.
  

                       Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather     Jessica     JoAnn     Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So festive! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Glory of Christmas 60 and CCAYR June challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DTs - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete