Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop!

I've been creating some coffee-themed cards and projects recently and when I saw the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop I couldn't keep myself from creating a coffee card with a summer feel for this challenge.
 
This is my card:
 
 
The image is the adorable Love You a Latte Gnome from 2 Cute Ink, colored with Copics and matched with papers from Avery Elle (above) and Miss Tiina (chevron).
The sentiment is from Bugaboo (Coffee Time - May Your Cup).
 
I've had a great fun to color it and put the card together! I LOVE these bright colors!
And this gnome has the same happy face I have every morning when I sit down and smell my coffee!
 
Well, time to hop and see all those beautiful coffee-themed cards!
 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Love the gnome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! I love the sentiment, the papers and that cutie pie gnome!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorful backing paper with cute gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image and sweet sentiment!! Love this coffee loving gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card and such a lovely image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love his little face. I must look like that when I smell my coffee. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love that ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an adorable image, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off the chart cuteness here! I like the DP you used in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun card, Monica, I love your gnome! Happy Wednesday and happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that gnomie! So fun!
    Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet is he?!! Love this card with those pretty papers. Great coloring too. Love the little bow and that sentiment is perfect. So darling. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I just say awwwwwwwwwww..... this design makes me so happy I'm smiling all over my face. And that sentiment is perfection.

    ReplyDelete