Thursday, June 11, 2015

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 315 - Christmas.

Welcome to our monthly Christmas challenge here at C.R.A.F.T.!
 
This week my card is Christmas-themed of course but colors are inspired by the sea:
 
 
This super-cute Santa is Yep, I Have My Methods from The Paper Shelter.
I used classic Christmas colors for the image but I chose a paper from Toga in a turquoise blue which reminds me of a Caribbean Island.
 
Have a look here to read all about this challenge, to see our sponsors and to be inspired by our DT cards!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 


6 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card and love the cute image and B.paper--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab card, and how cute is that little bird in the bottom corner?! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card!! Love that Santa image and your coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and adorable love the fun image and wonderful design thank you for joining us at CHNC monthly challenge
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete