Monday, June 8, 2015

Not Just Cards Challenge # 21 - Anything Goes.

Good morning and welcome to a new Not Just Cards Challenge!

You may have noticed a few changes, a new look, new badges and the last challenge was Zoe's last challenge. She has sadly had to step down as owner due to a serious illness. We wish her all the best and hope she gets better soon.
 
As usual it's Anything Goes but challenges will now run monthly starting from June.
 
My DT project for June is this card:
 
 
I've had the pleasure to work with a new sponsor: RoseyHearts.
This cute gnome is Strawberry Pipkins. I used my Copics and a very old scrapbooking paper (I'm sorry, there's no name or brand on it). I've had this paper for ages and when I saw the image I immediately thought it was perfect for my card.
 
We have great sponsors this month so don't miss the chance to win one of our fab prizes!
 
If you entered last week, have a look here to see if you're a winner.
And don't forget to check this month's DT projects!


1 comment: