It's time for a new Anything Goes challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges!
This is my card:
This sweet dog is Pup Christmas from LeeHIllustrations. I colored it with Copics and glitter and mounted it on papers from Henz Cuppleditch.
Have a look here to see if you are a winner from last week's challenge!
We have great inspiration for you as usual:
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for June: Anything Goes
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 265: Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenge # 53: Christmas Animals
Natalie and Amy Challenge # 33: Christmas


This is so cute Monica. I love the glittery bows in the background and that image is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
This is so cute Monica. I love the glittery bows in the background and that image is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Carol x
Such a cute image love his glittery hat and background paper. Thank you for sharing at CHN Christmas extra for June.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Margaret M
Love that cute image and his glittery hat. The background paper is perfect.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little pup - I love the glittery trimmings on his hat! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles Christmas
ReplyDeleteJane
Aww, that's so super cute! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Fab 'n' Funky for our ‘Christmas’ challenge. We’re so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, so sweet! ..... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wendy xx
So cute -and beautiful colours thank you so much for playing along at Fab n Funky challenge this week hugs judith x
ReplyDeleteThanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDelete