Thursday, July 21, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 10.

Another new card today with one of the chipboard embellishments I found in my stash!
 
As my readers surely remember, back in April I decided to use some of my chipboard embellishments because I cannot keep collecting them... my drawers are about to explode!
(you can read all about my chipboard cards here, here, here, here, here, and somewhere else...).
 
This week I have a cards dedicated to travellers or to those who just dream about travelling:
 
 
Background paper is from American Crafts while arrows and suitcases are from Toga.
I then added LOTS of buttons and I started dreaming how I could fill my travel wish list...
 
I have a few more cards with my chipboard destash to show you so stay tuned!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super travel themed card.Such a great design and love the added buttons.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete