Friday, July 15, 2016

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July - Mid-Month Inspiration.

Mid July already? My posts for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra always find me surprised to see time flying by so quickly!
 
This is my card for this mid-July inspiration:
 
 
This time I chose another lovely stamp from our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps. It is called Christmas Cupcake - Mistletoe and it's so yummy, isn't it?
 
I colored it with Copics and used a patterned cardstock I found in my stash.
 
I've just had a sneak peak at my teamies' cards and they are all so lovely!
Have a look here if you need more inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!! I love cupcakes and this is one is fabulous~ Love that pink dotted background. I'm sooo sorry I'm late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete