Sunday, July 17, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 33 - Color.

Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
 
We have colors for you this week!
 
 
In detail:

 
This is my card:

 
I reached for my Pennyblack stamps and chose this sweet couple of friends.
While looking for a wood shape for another project, I found a set of mini tags and I decided to stamp the sentiment on one of them. I love how it turned out!
The image is colored with Copics and glitter.
 
As usual, have a look here on our challenge blog to see the amazing work of my teamies and to see if you're a winner from last week!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: N is for No Rules (Anything Goes)
 


7 comments:

  1. I just love this gorgeous card, lovely papers, fab snowflakes, and most of all your gorgeously cute image, I just love the penny black critters..thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas , hope to see you next time

    Hugs Babs DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Snowflakes" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful card. Love it and it's so cute. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs X X X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Christmas card...thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy Friday and good luck in draw..hugs lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete