Sunday, July 24, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge # 34 - Anything Goes.

It's a cold rainy Sunday morning here, the perfect weather to talk about Christmas!
 
We have a new challenge here at Christmas Card Challenges with a super-easy theme: Anything Goes!
 
 
This is my card:

 
I chose this lovely couple (Mischievous Kisses from A Random Fan) which I colored with Copics and then I added papers from Lawn Fawn.
 
I find them very sweet!
 
Remember: this challenge will run for 2 weeks, so you have until Friday August 5 to enter your card.
Don't forget to check the other fab cards from the DT, you can find them here!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Challenge # 81: Christmas in July
 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the image and the layout is really cool!! Thanks for joining us at If you Give a Crafter a Cookie!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete