Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Chipboard Crazy - Part 9.

It's been a while since I last posted a card for my "Chipboard Crazy" series and it's time to show you another one, before summer ends!
 
 
This card is surely a summer-themed one! I love the colors and beachy feel!
And what about all those flip-flops!
They are not my favourite type of shoes but I have a collection of flip-flops which seems the one in this card, I love to match them with my beach outfit!
 
Well, another few pieces of my chipboard embellishments have been used, maybe one day they'll be finished!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
 Cards und More Challenge # 162: Summerfun, Beach, Sea
Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge # 17 Anything Goes + Opt. Summer
Deep Ocean Challenge # 132: Colors of Summer


4 comments:

  1. Bright and pretty, this is so nice, thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation, just love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and all of the elements you combined for this card.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Summer Card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete