Welcome to a new Christmas Card Challenge!
We have colors for you this week!
In detail:
This is my card:
I reached for my Pennyblack stamps and chose this sweet couple of friends.
While looking for a wood shape for another project, I found a set of mini tags and I decided to stamp the sentiment on one of them. I love how it turned out!
The image is colored with Copics and glitter.
As usual, have a look here on our challenge blog to see the amazing work of my teamies and to see if you're a winner from last week!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: N is for No Rules (Anything Goes)
Crimbo Crackers Challenge # 111: Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenge # 168: Christmas in July
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge # 286: Anything Goes
Sparkles Chistmas Challenge # 55: Snowflakes



I just love this gorgeous card, lovely papers, fab snowflakes, and most of all your gorgeously cute image, I just love the penny black critters..thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas , hope to see you next time
ReplyDeleteHugs Babs DT member x
So cute and pretty card! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)
Really beautiful card. Love it and it's so cute. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs X X X
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Christmas card...thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy Friday and good luck in draw..hugs lozzy x
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
ReplyDeleteCarissa :)