Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside...

Yes... it's defintely cold.
Foggy, wet and cold. At least Christmas lights cheer me up, there are many things to be done before Christmas and gifts to be packed, so I'm quite busy and I don't have time to stop and freeze!

This title is inspired by one of the two challenges I'm submitting a card to today:

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 88 - Baby, It's cold outside

and

Mojo Monday Contest # 168 with sketch

Fist of all, here's my card:

This lovely digi is from Whimsie Doodles: I adore these snowmen, it's been love at first sight. They are so sweet under the snow with their lunch, despite the fact that... Baby, it's cold outside!
I simply used a light green card and the digi was matted with a darker shade of green. A dotted pink ribbon and green pearls add the final touches.

If the theme was given by the Digital Tuesday Challenge, the sketch was fron the Mojo Monday challenge:


Well, better come back to the worktable and finish some other projects!
Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...eskimo kisses! Love the snowman and snowwoman...Fabulous! Check out my Mojo submission and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Those snowpeople are just too adorable! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too cute!! Love how you popped up the noses, and great idea to use real buttons for the snowmen's buttons.

    Thanks so much for joining us at digital tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Good luck in the Mojo Monday contest.

    ReplyDelete