Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coffee Anyone?

I know, I know... It's been a week since my last post. I actually thought it was just a few days but this morning I realize that it's Thursday again.

It's been a busy week: I've got some orders for painted plaques so I've had to set aside my papers and digis and take out my acrylics and wood pieces. I'm happy to be back to painting and to have those nice chats with Customers who want customized pieces and ask for advice for gifts and color matches.

Unfortunately, I don't have cards to show, I haven't had time to take part in some of the wonderful challenges that I are there waiting for cards and my Etsy shop appears a bit neglected.

Christmas is fast approaching and family chores require more attention and dedication than in other moments of the year.

I have no new cards topost but I want to show a picture of a little hanger I've just painted for a lovely Customer. I had the coffeepot already painted on sale on ebay and she asked for a matching teapot and here's what I did:

I love them! I'm thinking to have them painted for my kitchen too!

I hope to be back sooner and with new cards and new challenge posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment