Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 80

Here I am again, with a new card to post for a challenge.

Actually the original idea was to make a Christmas card for my husband, who is still waiting for his birthday card!

I had this lovely digi from Bee Crafty already printed and thought it was perfect for his Christmas card. Once it was colored, I started making the card following the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch (http://www.sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.com/), just to have a trace and possibly post it for the challenge.

It has turned out more a Valentine card with unusual colors than a Christmas card so I'll probably keep it for Valentine's Day or sell it on my Etsy shop. I really love it: I love the sweet digi, the colors, the sketch, everything! 

Well, here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I really love Sweet Sketch challenges: even if I managed to take part in only one of them, I was thrilled with all the sweet comments I received and looked forward to having time to make another card to post there!

Only three days to Christmas but, considering that in my family we love to celebrate on Christmas Eve, the celebration is starting in two days and I've still some gifts to wrap!

Better go, I still have a Christmas card to make...

5 comments:

  1. Oh so precious! I love the turqouise which really accents and frames your card! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable and your hubby will love it whenever you decide to give it to him. I'm so glad you joined us again for another Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable Bee Crafty image! Love the colors and all your little details! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. And what a sweet image. I love your color scheme and and how you colored up your image. So nice to have you join us this week.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete