Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bugaboo Anything Goes Challenge

Although today it's not so cold as in these last days, I was still in the mood of snowmen and winter days.

Despite the sun, I decided to take part in the Bugaboo challenge this week with one of their adorable snowman images turned into a very big tag.

The challenge says "Anything goes" and this is my submission:

I LOVE their digis - as you probably should have already understood - and this one was free a couple of weeks ago! The whole set is adorable and I wanted to buy one but I'm still deciding which one!

Well, better link the post to the Catch the Bug Challenge:
here's the link if you want to take a look!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors and the buttons you added to the snowman are PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our December Anything Goes Challenge!!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw these snowmen, I ended up getting the lot! Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo. Hope to see you for our new ‘Winter Wonderland’ challenge which has just begun. Another chance to use this snowman and win some prizes too! My project for this week's challenge has 4 of these on it as a scene.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete