Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Cards!

Well, my New Year's resolutions regarding my craft room are vanishing... it's such an overwhelming amount of work I prefer to go out and do something else.
I did manage to reorganize something but I should do that at a quicker pace.

In any case, I entered my craft room and, without looking on the left side where the most of my clutter is, I reached my seat and created some new cards.

The first one is this:
I've had this adorable lamp for a while and I've always wanted to make a card with it and finally I've found a simple layout in sweet white and pink tones.
This lamp is a digi stamp from Meljen's Designs which I mounted on a white card embellished with a striped pink paper from Pink Petticoat and a satin ribbon. A sentiment et... voilĂ !

I'll enter my first challenge this year: Meljen's Designs Challenge # 92 where "Anything Goes"!

I'm so happy I did manage to find some time to create new cards, I always miss it when I do other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment