Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today I'm for Pink!

This morning when I switched on my computer and spent some coffee time looking at Etsy listings I noticed that I was attracted by PINK.
Pink is probably my favorite color and I decided to make a Treasury list there dedicated to pink items.

This afternoon, I've managed to finish a card with a digi I colored a while ago which I did not manage to assemble into something nice for a while and the card turned out... PINK!

This digi is "Lovely Couple" from Birdie Brown on Etsy and I bought it last year as soon as I saw it in the shop.
It took a while to transform it into a card but now I'm so happy with the result! I painted the newly wed with Copics and added a touch of glitter in the roses and in the groom's hankie, then I used a DCWV background paper on a white card, a paper doily, a sheer organza ribbon and bow and a delicate pink rose. I even added a button on the groom!
They look so happy!

Have a nice Saturday night!

1 comment:

  1. Your color choice, pink, is perfect for the image! You colored them beautifully. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete