Friday, May 4, 2012

New Challenges!

First of all: yesterday I was featured on the Trendsetting Spotlight at There She Goes Blog! I'm SO honored and excited and happy! I love their stamps and it's great that they like the cards I made using them! In addition, I already won their Challenge twice so I'm slowly building up my stash of their Clear Stamps!

Then, in between DT work and Custom orders, I managed to make this Father's Day card:

Father's Day here is in March but I tuned to the US official date and planned to make a few cards.

I've used Fishing Stan from DigiStamp Boutique and colored it with Copics. I mounted the stamp on a patterned paper (it was a remnant so I don't remember the brand) and used a cream card with a green frame I purchased in Paris a few years ago.

I'll enter this card in the following Challenges:

and


Have a happy weekend!

Update: Dawn posted a comment suggesting to enter this card in another Challenge: Dude Time Doodles May's First Wednesday Challenge and, of course, I'm more than happy to play!

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is just soo cute! It would fit the Sports Day Challenge over at Dude Time Doodles this week just perfectly!
    http://dudetimedoodles.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hope you can play!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found time to play along with us at Dude Time Doodles!
    Hope you can play again too!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, perfect for father's day! Love the plaid! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Father's Day card! Love your coloring and your layout. So glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles. Hope you come back often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I like the image and design, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles, Good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey great card! love your colours and image. Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image!! Thanks for entering the Dude Time Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning creation! - thanks for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique Competition....Love the layered fish - looks great! Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete