Friday, May 11, 2012

Time for A Polka-Dot Challenge at Broken Box Stock!

It's time for a new Challenge at Broken Box Stock!

The theme is a favorite of mine: Polka Dots!

I LOVE dots, I use dots in almost every card: I dot borders and background, add dots to pretty dresses or bows, use dotted papers and dotted bows...

So, this Challenge was perfect for me!

For my DT card I chose Mermaid Toodle and I loved the digi and the layout so much that i decided to make three versions!

Here's my cards:




These are the Challenge Directions:
1) Use a graphic from www.brokenboxstock.com to create a paper craft that incorporates POLKA-DOTS in the design. You may use a color or digital stamp graphic. Feel free to use Broken Box Freebies too!
2) Be creative. Be unique :)
3) Email a picture (or a link) of your card to Broken Box Stock.

Challenge Deadline is on Monday, May 21, 2012

Challenge Prize:
Toodle Club Clipart Membership & Toodle Birthday Calendar (If you are already a Toodle Club Member you'll be given a $25 Broken Box Stock gift certificate instead).


Challenge Rules:
1) Use Broken Box Stock graphics as the main image in your craft.
2) One entry per person.
3) Follow challenge's design criteria above.
4) Broken Box reserve the right not to draw winner if there are less than 5 entries.
5) License rules apply, so if the license purchased w/graphic requires credit please do so.

We look forward to seeing your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment