Saturday, May 12, 2012

There She Goes Mother of All Blog Hops 2012

Hello, Stampers!

Welcome to the 3rd annual Mother of All Blog Hops sponsored by There She Goes Clears Stamps!   

Over the next two days, customers and trendsetters will be featuring some of our favorite There She Goes Clear Stamp sets!  
Not only that, we’re going to give YOU a chance to win some fabulous prizes!
To find out how, please go to the There She Goes’ blog and read the simple instructions.
I'm so happy to be part of this Blog Hop this year! It's my first Blog Hop ever and I'm so excited I can use There She Goes Stamps, I love them!!!
Here's my card:

I've used the Wrapped in Joy set and chose this little girl with gifts, gifts and more gifts! I colored her with Copics following the shades given by the flower paper.
I had just made another card with the same color scheme and I loved it so much I wanted to make the card for this hop with similar colors.
The hot pink paper is from DCWV and I've used a white card base. The satin ribbon matches the hot pink paper and I stamped a gift from the same set, colored it with Copics, cut it and used it as a charm. Some touches of glitter make the card shine!
I don't remember where the floral paper comes from. I remember only that I found it 10+ years ago when I didn't know anything about Photoshop or digital products and asked a colleague to scan it: I have it in my computer since then!

Please click on the InLinkz below and follow it to the next blog!
 I hope you'll enoy There She Goes MOABH 2012!

71 comments:

  1. That is so lovely honey! Great way to use the corner punches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, a great image and such a lovely card. Love the cake attached to the ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and cuddly - love how you made a cake ornament/charm at the bottom :) brilliant! Also love the coloring and laying out of the images and sentiment, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish big...that's adorable! Your card is lovely and I love the tip of scanning paper to have it forever.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I'm so glad you participated the hop.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous!! Love the cake on the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your card is so sweet, perfect for a little girl:0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card, the colors are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the little 'charm' hanging down from the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute...love the lil gift as a charm on the ribbon...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pops of pink on your card--I love the extra sparkle on the packages and your creation of the little charm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card. Love the girly colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the little touches of sparkle on the presents! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! Love the colors and the little charm you made!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Charming card - great design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Card!

    Especially like the little gift charm

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a sweet card. Love the little present hanging from the bow. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww--I like all the glittery packages! (what a cute idea to hang a package from the bow!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. sweet card and I really like the tag you created on it

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the little hanging present :0

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love what you have done with this image....popping it out is perfect....love love love it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great job - and the little charm is perfect! Congrats on your first blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet 'n Pink :) Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. sweet card! love the little present hanging as a charm

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute, love the little hat box hanging down!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So Adorable! Love the Sweet image and touch of sparkle! Love the sweet cake charm you created too! So Cute! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card Monica - LOVE the bow and cake tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very sweet card--I like all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a cute card! Love your coloring and the glittering of the gifts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. love this card. the hanging present at the bottom finishes it so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  33. OH! I love how you created that little charm! On behalf of the Trendsetters, thanks for joining us for the MOABH! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is so cute!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Perfect use of glitter and I love the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aw! Super cute catd! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute card! The girl is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great card! Her paper pieced socks are the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW!! Such a CUTIE card!! I LOVE the FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cute card, I love the pink/white color combo =) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Such a cute card! Love the coloring and charm!
    TFS!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lovely card! I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Darling card, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is such a sweet card! Just love your little tag and the colours are really great!
    TFS
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  45. Such a sweet card! Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  46. It's all in the little details, isn't it. It always amazes me how much that 'little something' can add to a card. Way to ROCK this set!

    ReplyDelete
  47. This is an adorable card, thank you so much for participating in this year's MOABH!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such a cute girly b-day card.

    ReplyDelete
  49. This is so pretty! Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete