Friday, May 25, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I LOVE pink!

And...

I'd love a pink kitchen.

Well...

Not entirely pink, just a few touches here and there: a wall, some appliances, curtains...

I remember a special issue of Marie Claire Idées a few years ago which had a perfect "pink" kitchen. And I was inspired by that lovely kitchen when I created this:


and this:

 I discovered a new stamp Company, The Alley Way Stamps, a while ago and I had to treat myself with a couple of sets: one dedicated to the kitchen (Kitchen Gadgets) and one to baby boys and girls (Priceless Joy).
I've read that they have a DT Call at the moment and of course, I'll apply... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. this is so fun! I would love a pink blender.. Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete