Sunday, May 6, 2012

White on White

Happy Sunday!

I've just discovered an interesting Challenge which is perfect for this card I made a few days ago with another Challenge in mind:


When I saw this image at Bugaboo Stamps I couldn't help buying it. I had been thinking for a while about making a simple card, with just a little main image colored with bright colors and nothing else. This digi was perfect for what I had in mind and for the traditional Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps which says "Anything Goes" at the beginning of each month.

Then, I discovered another Challenge at Totally Papercrafts where the theme is "White on White".

In addition, there is a color Challenge at Less is More and I'm lucky that this week is Yellow!

So, this card is for the following Challenges:



and


It's been a while since I entered a Bugaboo Challenge and it's the first time I enter the other two Challenges so I'm pretty excited! I love the "Less is More" look of cards and I'm already planning a few more!

Well, better go back to the family!!

14 comments:

  1. It's great that you found our blog!
    This is a super CAS card... what a fun image!
    Thanks so much and do join us again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card - love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and very simple. We are so happy to have you join us at Totally Papercrafts Challenge. Welcome and good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, such a fun image.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image - that yellow car really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love it...saw it on the Less is More gallery xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Adorable image and great LO!!
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us over at Catch The Bug~ Anything Goes Challenge! Have a GREAT day!
    Jessica
    Bugaboo Stamps~
    May/June GD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you here
    Super card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete