Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Sketch Challenge

Last week, when I saw the Challenge over at Sparkle Creations I was a bit scared. It seemed a very complicated sketch to follow.
Yesterday, I decided to print the sketch and keep it in front of me while I was making my card and I managed to follow it easily!

This is the sketch:

And this is my card:
She is Bookworm Ruby from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps: I stamped her with black ink, colored with Copics and mounted on DCWV papers using foam pads.
I've finally managed to use the alphabet stamps I bought long ago but never been able to use and I love the way the sentiment has turned out!

This card is for the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes + lemon/yellow
Crafty Caz Challenge # 168: Anything but Square


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and great take on their sketch, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and a lovely use of the sketch. Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super cute!!! I love how you used this sketch the fabulous dp you used with bookworm Ruby. Thanks for playing with us over at Sparkle Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab!! I love how you used the sketch. Awesome work. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete