Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas 2013 - Card # 4

Oh yes!
Another card for Christmas is done!

With the inspiration of the ABC Christmas Challenge I've just finished my 4th!

The theme is C for CASE the Card and I've decided to case this card:

It was done back in winter 2010 by Squirrel (you can find it here) and I love its clean and simple look.

This is my version:
I've used this lovely digi stamp from Broken Box Stock called Bundled Up (available in a colored version too) and mounted it on a white card with two panels cut from embossed cardstock.
I love her!

These are the challenges I'm entering:
ABC Christmas Challenge: C is for CASE the card

318 days until Christmas and 4 cards are done!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute CAS card and I like the image and all the texture your embossing adds.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you join us next month as well.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, thanks for playing on Sparkles Christmas Challenge this month, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love your choice of sweet image. Gorgeous colouring on it.
    Many thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin` “Cold and Frosty” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - love that sweet image!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the Embossing and wow a blast from our past with you CASING Squirrels card too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our CASE it Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete