Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine Challenge at Broken Box Stock

This week we have a lovely theme at Broken Box Stock: Be My Valentine!

As you know, this year I've made lots of Valentine cards and I made a special one for this challenge:
I used Valentine Toodles and a heart paper from Pink Petticoat. I added a glittered panel from DCWV and... a couple of my favorite buttons.

Isn't she cute?
I know, I know... it's what I always say when I make a card with a Broken Box Toodle! But I love them so much! I love their faces, outfits... everything! And I'm so honored and happy to be part of their DT!!

Speaking of DT, don't forget to have a look at the wonderful creations of the DT members here.

Rules:

Deadline: Thursday, February 14, 2013 @ 5:00pm

Prize: 3 FREE digital stamps from our shop at www.BrokenBoxStock.com (your
choice!)

Challenge Rules: 
1) Follow the challenge's specific design criteria.
2) To enter your card in the challenge, use our "inlinkz" link tool.
3) No back linking.
4) Up to 3 entries per person.
5) Subscribe to our blog so you know if you win (winners must claim their prizes by emailing us, we will not reach out to you)!
6) We must have at least 5 entries to award a prize.
 
You can find the complete instructions for this challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment