Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hoppy Spring!

I've just finished my first spring and Easter cards!
I'm happy to be back to pastel colors after all that red!

Here's my card:

I've used Spring Bunnies from Hambo Digi Stamps, a digi I had wanted for a long time and which I gave myself at the end of last year. I love this digi so much that I made two cards, one for spring and one for Easter!

I've always had the idea to use some foam pads to add dimension to some of the bunnies, a lovely little detail!
Colors are Copics and papers are from First Edition.

This card is for the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge # 45: Letter B (Bunnies)

2 comments:

  1. Love this card - pretty sure I've just bought those first edition papers too - they are so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes Challenge! Hope you can join us again next week!


    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete