Friday, February 8, 2013

Birds

This week I'm inspired by birds. I've made a couple of cards with birds and I'm working on a couple of other. They are all so cute!

The first one is this:
I've used one of the birds in the A Little Birdie Told Me Collection by DigiStamp Boutique and colored it with the idea to make a bright card.
I found the flower paper in my stash (so no clue about the manufacturer, but it should be quite old) and thought it was perfect for what I had in mind.
And, for once, I didn't have to think about the sentiment!

This card is for the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Your card really is very pretty Monica and you have chosen lovely bright colours.

    Thanks so much to joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty Monica, I love the fresh feel. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute birdie
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations
    Francesca xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the style and colours Monica - brilliant. Thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete