Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Button Challenge

I love buttons.

I have tons of them in tiny acrylic boxes, in bigger glass jars... I kept the ones I found in my grandmothers' cupboards when they passed away, I save them from clothes I throw away...

And it's difficult for me to part with most of them.

That's why I rarely enter a challenge with buttons as theme... but this week I've made an exception with this card:


The image is a lovely digi stamp from Jellypark which I colored with Copics and glitter and mounted on a pink cardstock panel with a punched border.
These mice are so sweet, aren't they?

I'm entering the card into the following challenges:
Jellypark Challenge: Button Up!
Crafty Catz Challenge # 167: Cute as a Button

1 comment:

  1. lovely cute card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete