Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Although here in Italy we are still in a Christmas atmosphere with trees, lights and decorations still on until Sunday, my mind is already moving to my next important event to make cards for: Valentine!

This is a card I've recently made:

I've used this lovely and sweet crocodile from Doodle Dragon Studios and made a pink & red card which is perfect for Valentine Day with a patterned paper from Doodlebug. I layered the image with red cardstock and the pink ribbon with a larger red one.
I love red & pink together!

I'm entering the following challenges:

Well, I wish you all a very very happy 2013!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll try this again. Love your super cool crocodile and your card is wonderful!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete