Sunday, January 20, 2013

Get Well Soon, again!

I noticed that I missed Get Well Soon cards in my shop so I decided I had to make some more.

After the one I showed you yesterday, I have two more today:

This is Wryn New Wings from Tiddly Inks colored as a brunette.

This is Wryn New Wings from Tiddly Inks colored as a blonde little girl.

I've used unusual colors for me and for such a girlie card: papers are from the Animal Antics paper pad (First Edition Paper) and I added a matching ribbon and a chipboard butterfly.

My card was featured in the last Tiddly Inks Challenge so I wanted to enter another card in their new Challenge which says Anything Goes!

Here's the list of Challenges I'm entering:

5 comments:

  1. So so cute. This is such an amazing image and you colored it so well! Thank you so much for sharing with us this challenge at Tiddly Inks. :D
    //Tabbatha (Tiddly Inks DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and lovely card for a sick friend. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww they are both gorgeous! they won't be in your shop long!!
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog!
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely friendship card.

    It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge this month, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so brilliant.. such sweet cards!
    So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete