Thursday, January 17, 2013

My First Christmas Cards for 2013

Believe it or not, I've just finished a couple of Christmas cards!

I sadly missed a DT call at ABC Christmas Challenge but I'd like to follow each one of their Challenges this year and make a card for every letter!!

The first is A for Animals and I've made not one but TWO cards with animals:
I must admit... I forgot I had bought these lovely images from Pink Petticoat a long time ago and when I rediscovered them, I had to use them immediately!
The papers are also from Pink Petticoat and the doneky and sheep are colored with Copics and glitter and mounted on a white card with a delicate ribbon, a felt snowflakes and... sigh!...two buttons (it's always so difficult to part with my buttons!).
I've made two cards because I liked both images and I couldn't choose only one but they've turned out so pretty that I'm thinking about making a card with every animal of the set!

My card is for the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for Animals
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 190: Christmas in January

Well, 341 days to next Christmas and two cards are done!

8 comments:

  1. teheheheee ober cute images, love the text too! great cards, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute lil christmas cards thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet well done,thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh these look sweet, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute images and the sentiments are fab. thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Christmas cards! Very cute animals and great layouts. Thanks for sharing you lovely creation with us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you again soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very cute, love the colors, and style. Thanks so much for joining us at CCAYR with this cutie and we hope to see you back again soon. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete