Sunday, January 27, 2013

I Love You!

This year I'm definitely inspired by Valentines!

I've just finished another card:
I've used my favorite S.W.A.L.K. stamp and some pink/red papers, the most traditional colors for a Valentine card!
I used this image past for a Christmas cards and I love the fact that, by changing colors, it's perfect for a love card, too!

I've a little time to write right now as I'm waiting for some guests and I want to enter some challenges with this new card:
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 191: Valentine's day or Love
Delicious Doodles Challenge # 20: All You Need Is Love

7 comments:

  1. Aw how so cute! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet and beautifully designed card. Thanks for joining us art CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute.. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he.. Image so sweet )) Gorgeous bow with charm.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you could send some of your Valentine inspiration over to me - i would appreciate it. Oooops! You already have. Ta for that. Gorgeous card and such a sweet image.
    PS: Thanks so much for joining in our Ribbon challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute an adorable card and image. Love the colors. thank you for joining us at Fat pages this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) x

    ReplyDelete