Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Fresh New Start

I really miss our Christmas tree, the lights and decorations and I'm fighting against lazyness and dark days... I don't love this time of the year! Yesterday I decided I had to react and created a new card with light colors and a definitely summery theme:

This is one of my favorite stamps from Sparkle Creations: she is called Swimming Lucy and I'm really envious she can relax under the sun while I have to stay here in these dark cold town!

Anyway, after coloring her with Copics, I chose an old paper from 3 Bugs in a Rug called Lazy Summer (perfect, isn't it?) and assembled this card which is so clean and fresh!

I wanted to make this card to enter the challenges over at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge # 95 where the theme is "Anything Goes" and at Divas by Design where again "Anything Goes".

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh she is so adorable! Love the colors and the great card design. This definetly does not reflect how you feel, good for you for making a bright and happy card. Thanks for playing with us over at Sparkle Creations....be sure to join us in our hop today and tomorrow for a chance to win free stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete