Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentines again!

In my valentine madness this year I'm making lots of Valentine cards.

Today I'm showing you one of my favourites:
She's the newly released My Valentine Toodle digi stamp from Broken Box Stock. I colored her with Copics and glitter, then I cut and glued her to a heart-shaped card. A special sentiment, some pearls, two pretty flowers and a super-sweet card is ready!

I'm entering the following Challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge # 43: Anything but Square

7 comments:

  1. Hi this is such a sweet card - perfect for our love challenge. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet creation this is ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, great shape, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of the card and such a cute image

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our girly challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love the sweet image!Thanks so much for sharing your cute card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card. I am so glad you played along with us this week over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete