In my valentine madness this year I'm making lots of Valentine cards.
Today I'm showing you one of my favourites:
She's the newly released My Valentine Toodle digi stamp from Broken Box Stock. I colored her with Copics and glitter, then I cut and glued her to a heart-shaped card. A special sentiment, some pearls, two pretty flowers and a super-sweet card is ready!
I'm entering the following Challenges:
City Crafter Challenge # 143: Forever Mine
Deep Ocean Challenge # 43: Anything but Square

Hi this is such a sweet card - perfect for our love challenge. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sheryl xx
What a sweet creation this is ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteFab card, great shape, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFT x carol
ReplyDeleteLove the shape of the card and such a cute image
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our girly challenge
Margaret xx
Adorable card! I love the sweet image!Thanks so much for sharing your cute card this week at CCCB :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this lovely card with us at CCCB!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card. I am so glad you played along with us this week over at CCCB!
ReplyDelete