Saturday, January 12, 2013

A New Digi Stamp

While waiting for some pre-Christmas purchases from the U.S. with new stamps and papers, I've decided to create a Valentine card with a digi stamp I bought back in December:


These lovely giraffes are from Karen's Doodles and they inspired me to use pastel colors with a paper from DCWV and some organza ribbon and bows.
They are so sweet!

Since I've a few more minutes before my family wakes up, I have time to enter the card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge: What's New? (New digi stamp)
Crafting for All Seasons # 43: Something New (The stamp)
Inky Chicks Challenge # 1: Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge # 218: Pastel Colors

1 comment:

  1. Hoe cute are those gIraffes. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete