Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Sketch Challenge

It's been a while since I last entered a card into the There She Goes Challenge so I decided to see this week's theme and make a card.

There's a sketch to follow this week:

And I made this card:
It's cold, rainy and dark outside and I needed something to cheer me up a bit, that's why I opted for these papers with bright colors (sorry, I bought them a long ago on a destash on Etsy and the brand wasn't mentioned).
The elephant is from the Jungle Out There set of clear stamps from There She Goes, a set I love very much with those funny animals! Their size is just perfect for cards and smaller projects!
And, although there's a bit of hot pink, I think that its bright colors make this card suitable both for boys and girls.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Here Come The Boys Challenge # 44: Bingo Board (Blue - Free - Image)

3 comments:

  1. Perfect kid card and on top of that it just makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's TSG sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Here Come The Boys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and all the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs and our Polka-dot challenge.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete