Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wings

Pretty unusual for me, I've just finished a card with fairies:
I don't know why but I'm not a fan of fairies. With a few exceptions (like this one) I never buy stamps with them. When I saw the theme at Tiddly Inks Challenges this week I was a bit worried I wouldn't have been able to enter but then I saw this image and... yes, that was perfect! It's a long while (years) that I have it but, for one reason or another, I've never managed to color it and make a card.
These fairies are so pretty and... oh! How I wish to have them helping me when I put my lights on the Christmas tree!!!

This card is for the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Challenge # 102: Wings
ABC Christmas Challenge: B for Boys or BOWS
Winter Wonderland Challenge: It Takes Two
Christmas Cards All Year Round January Challenge: Anything Goes

Well, 331 days to Christmas and 3 cards are ready!

8 comments:

  1. A lovely creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland "It Takes Two" challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Christmas card and a little different too with that snowy purple colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this i so cute .. i love that little image
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the colours and the image is so sweet. Thank you for playing along at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card. Thank you so much for playing along this challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should do more fairies as cute as this card turned out. Wonderful coloring and LO. Thanks so very much for joining us at CCAYR this month and we hope to see you back soon. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, lovely card! Good thing to start with the christmas cards in advance :-) Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge and I really hope to see you again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww this is so cute!! love it!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete