Sunday, January 13, 2013

Something Pretty

In order to beat the blues these dark days, I needed something pretty!

And I made this pretty notebook:

I love to make notebooks and I love this pretty girl from Broken Box Stock: I've used this digi stamp hundreds of times! She is so pretty, sassy and HAPPY!
(It's a freebie and you can find it here).

That's the main reason I've decided to use her on the notebook: she makes me happy!
Copics, glitter and an old dotted paper... I love it!

My husband being cooking the lunch (it's great he loves to cook, isn't it??), I have some more time to enter my new notebook in a few challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Great image and colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and your notebook is certainly pretty, so I hope you aren't feeling blue now !! LOL Lovely vibrant colours, enough to cheer anyone up. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a really cute notebook. Love that sassy image. Thanks for sharing with us at PCJ and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete