Sunday, July 20, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 34 - Inspiration Photo.

I couldn't wait to show you the theme of this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!
It's so yummy and it inspired me to work with very very sweet images!
 
This is the photo to inspire you:
 
 
Cookies? Colors? Stars?
I decided to follow the Cookies theme and made this:
 
 
I chose two digi stamps from Drawn with Character: One Smart Cookie Boy and One Smart Cookie Girl. I resized them to make the kids and now I have a sweet family!
 
 
As usual, I suggest to check here on the challenge blog to see the fab creations of my DT or to have a look at their own blogs:
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 

5 comments:

  1. Ha ha what a fab fun Christmas card, love that image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Christmas Card. The images are wonderful.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge. Maybe you could join us again.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 44 and my CHNC challenge 186 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling with the sequins on this Monica ... really makes it Christmasy! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#111 "Christmas in July"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I really love those adorable cookies! Thanks so much for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete