Thursday, July 10, 2014

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge # 267 - Inspired by a Book.

This week the theme at our C.R.A.F.T Challenge is quite interesting: make a card or craft inspired by a book.
 
I myself had to think a while before having a good idea and, while looking at available images, I decided to be inspired by a series of books on cats adventures by Doreen Tovey.
 
This is my card:
 
 
I chose this funny cat from QKR: it is called "Hanging" and is available both as digi stamp and in rubber.
I mounted it on a paper by DCWV and punched some star from yellow stickers.
 
I think it's too cute!
 
QKR Stampede is one of our sponsors this week!
Check our challenge blog to see the list of sponsors and prizes and to be inspired by the wonderful creations from my fellow DT members!
I really look forward to seeing what you are inspired by!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Digi Galore Challenge: Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge # 85: Inspired by a Movie, Song or Book
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 43: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love the funny image!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Very cohesive image, papers and theme. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap challenge. Good luck.
    Debi DT LTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is awesome with so many wonderful details! Thank you for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete