Sunday, July 27, 2014

Christmas Card Challenges # 35 - Anything Goes!

Anything goes at Christmas Card Challenges!
What a wonderful way to start with your Christmas cardmaking!
 
This is my card:
 
I've used Snowbirds digi stamp from Broken Box Stock (it's still a freebie in the shop here!). I colored it with Copics and mounted it on a patterned card from DCWV.
 
Check out the Challenge page here to see the lovely and inspiring creations from the DT or have a look at their personal blogs:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Jellypark Friends Challenge: Christmas in July
Papertake weekly Challenge: It's a Jolly Holiday

4 comments:

  1. I adore birdhouse images and this one is very cute! Love how you incorporated all the different blues...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design love it...thank you for sharing it with us over at the Completely Christmas Challenge Challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 22 and CCAYR July challenge with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DTs - thanks also for linking for my CHNC 187 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet card! The image is so cute, and I love your pennant!

    ReplyDelete