Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Are We There yet?

Good morning!
 
At this time of the year we all think about holidays (well, I actually think about them quite often throughout the year...) and, for my latest card made with Eat Cake Graphics stamps, holidays were the inspiration.
 
And children too... when they ask: "Are We There Yet?"
 

This little car with a mouse driving and a dog looking out of the window is one of my favourite stamps from Eat Cake Graphics: they are Lewis and Trudy's Wild Ride (the name itself makes me smile!).
For the background, I used some trees of the Lake Shoreline stamp.
They are both colored with Copics and mounted with 3D dots on an old card blank.
They are sooo cute!
 
You can find both stamps in Eat Cake Graphics shop:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. What a FUN card! Love it! Great to see you playing with us at Dream Valley. Come back next time, too! Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image both my sons dogs hang their head out of the car windows and love the fun but true and annoying sentiment lol.Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete