Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Summer!

Although it's been a cold and rainy week, more like autumn than full summer, I managed to create a card inspired by our past vacations at the lake.
 

I took this picture in one of the few moments of sun and, even if I know it's not a proper one, I love the way the sun rays hit it.
 
I've used a couple of stamps from Eat Cake GraphicsPaddling in the Canoe and Lake Shoreline.
I mounted them on a light blue card from DCWV, made some white dots with acrylic paint and cut some stripes of cardstock to resemble water.
It's not one of my typical cards but I love how it turned out!
 
Eat Cake Graphics stamps used:
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 223: Feels like Summer
Incy Wincy Challenge: Summertime Activities

3 comments:

  1. This card looks so life like. Wonderful setting and coloring. Thank You for sharing with us over at Incy Wincy Monday Challenge.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous (and cute!) scene Monica, I just love it, thank you so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - beautifully put together.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete