Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Summer Cutie.

Good afternoon!
 
A very quick post to show you my latest creation:
 

Isn't it cute?
It's Dolphin Cutie digi stamp from 2CuteInk shop on Etsy.
I printed it a couple of days ago in the hope to have some time to make a card for the current challenge at 2CuteInk Challenge blog and today I've had.
 
It's colored with Copics and mounted on papers by My Mind's Eye (My Girl pad).
Glitter, sequins and rhinestones give some sparkle to the card.
 
My daughter loves dolphins and this is really really cute! She's not here at the moment and I can't wait to show her my card!
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Jellypark Challenge: Beside the Seaside
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful card with cute image !
    Thanks for joining us at 2 cute ink challenge.
    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, love that sweet image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Seaside themed challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, and such pretty colours! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great design and colour combo. The image is totally cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Love those scrummy papers! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete