Sunday, June 29, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 31 - Anything Goes

It's the last Sunday of June (!!!!) and it's time for a new Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!
 
This is my card:
 

Again, I chose unusual colors for a Christmas card, this time I went for lilacs.
I had this lovely Toodles Winter Pricess from Broken Box Stock already colored among my stamps and it was easy to find a matching paper (free from a magazine) and a card blank.
 
Toodles Winter Princess is still available as a freebie in the black and white version and there's also a colored version (available here in Broken Box Stock shop).
I used watercolor pencils and added small dots of liquid pearl (Ranger), a supply I bought a while ago and which I should use more often because it gives a special light to the card.
 
Have a look here on the challenge blog to be inspired by the lovely creations from the DT or check their own blogs:
 
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute card love the purple! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 183 and also for Completely Christmas 18 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, please ignore the bit about entering my CHNC challenge extra for Christmas - just realised that the card was made and blogged before 1 July - apologies! x

    ReplyDelete