It's the last Sunday of June (!!!!) and it's time for a new Anything Goes Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges!
This is my card:
Again, I chose unusual colors for a Christmas card, this time I went for lilacs.
I had this lovely Toodles Winter Pricess from Broken Box Stock already colored among my stamps and it was easy to find a matching paper (free from a magazine) and a card blank.
Toodles Winter Princess is still available as a freebie in the black and white version and there's also a colored version (available here in Broken Box Stock shop).
I used watercolor pencils and added small dots of liquid pearl (Ranger), a supply I bought a while ago and which I should use more often because it gives a special light to the card.
Have a look here on the challenge blog to be inspired by the lovely creations from the DT or check their own blogs:
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge # 183: Let's get Sentimental
Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 222: Christmas
My Time To Craft Challenge # 252: Christmas in June
Completely Christmas Challenge # 18: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge # 21: Anything Goes

Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
Sorry, please ignore the bit about entering my CHNC challenge extra for Christmas - just realised that the card was made and blogged before 1 July - apologies! x
ReplyDelete