Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Inspired by Colors!

I've just finished a project for a Rainbow Party and I'm still in the "colors, colors, colors!" mood...
 
So, inspired by a challenge on The Alley Way Stamps Challenge Blog I created some colorful tags using one of my The Alley Way neglected stamps.
 
These are my tags:
 
I've had The Alley Way Stamps Kitchen Gadgets set of clear stamps for a looong while and I decided it was time to use at least one of its gorgeous stamps.
 
I made these square tags with my neglected square punches using a white cardstock and a bright gingham paper and adding the jam colored with Copics and glued with 3D dots. A rhinestone and a satin ribbon decorate the tag.
 
I don't like to cook but I'd always thought about making my own jams... I don't think I'll ever do that but I have the cutest tags ready to decorate them, just in case...
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Be Inspired Challenge # 53: Colors (Photo Inspiration)

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully crafted. Great design and striking details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges . We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    delightfulsketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute tags. Love the gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those tags are very cute!! Love it!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TAWS Be inspired!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute tags! Good job! Thank you for being with Be Inspired Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tags are the cutest!!! I love the patterned paper on here too! Thanks for joining us at the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete