Sunday, June 22, 2014

Christmas Card Challenge # 30 - Inspiration Photo

Good morning!
 
We have a wonderful photo to inspire you for our weekly Christmas Card Challenge:
 
 
Aren't these ornaments gorgeous?
I love them even if... I'm definitely more attracted by the gift!It seems so precious!
 
In any case, for my card I was inspired by the ornaments:
 
 
This was an old digi stamp from Pollycraft which I positioned over papers from the Christmas Joy paper pad (First edition).
 
 I have already seen the beautiful card from the DT and I suggest to have a look here or on their personal blogs and be inspired!

  Alanna
 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge # 16: Pic as Inspiration (Box of Ornaments)
Crafty Creations Challenge # 265: Tic Tac Toe (Circles, Masculine, Digital Image)
 

6 comments:

  1. Ah this is so sweet, Thank you for playing with us on Crafty Creations Challenge this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I could see my cats trying to play with all the ornaments like that. : ) Your papers are so fun, too. Thanks for playing with both CHNCC2 and CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, i love the cute little kitty :) So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card hun - thanks for sharing with us at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Creation....Just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas, thank you for joining us, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable holiday card! Love the papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this week.

    Jeannie
    TTCRD Design Team

    ReplyDelete